IGAM organizes regular seminars, workshops, conferences and trainings regarding its field of work.
- Workshop on Establishment of Turkish Refugee Council with the participation of national and international NGOs and public institutions on 16 December 2015
- Training on “Terminology, International Agreements, Procedures and Asylum System in Turkey” on 4th September 2015 with Metin Çorabatır, President of IGAM and Volkan Görendağ, Amnesty International Turkey.
- Roundtable Discussion on“The common European Asylum System and Syrian refugee crises “ on 30 September 2015 with Dr. Cathryn Costello, Associate Professor, International Human Rights and Refugee Law, Refugee Studies Center University of Oxford (RSC).
- Roundtable discussion on “Syrian refugees, reasons for on-migration to the EU, and national and EU policy responses” on 28 August 2015 with Dr. Franck Düvell , Senior Researcher & Associate Professor ,Centre on Migration, Policy and Society University of Oxford (COMPAS).
- Interview with the Syrian Refugees in Basmane in collaboration NGOs in İzmir,2015
- Conference on “Being a Journalist in Aleppo” with Francesca Borri, Italian journalist specializing in Middle Eastern affairs .
This conference was organized in Ankara on 4 December 2014 and Istanbul on 5 December 2014, supported by Open Society Foundation Turkey, International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation, and International Strategic Research Organization (USAK).
- Football match for Afghan Refugees organized by IGAM with contribution of IOM and Municipality of Kayseri, 2014.
- Seminar on “International Criminal Courts” on 1st December 2013 with the member of IGAM, Pelin Kahveci.
- Seminar on “Experiences of Kurdish Women Displaced by the Conflicts” on 1st November 2013 with the member of IGAM, Ceyda Karslı.
- Seminar on “Impacts of Syrian Refugees on Social and Administrative Balance in Nearby Provinces” on 30th September 2013 with the member of IGAM, Nadide Gül Kozan.